price: upon requestContact Us
The RapidCell features a pole-mountable small base station that enables rapid cellular network deployment in hard-to-reach geographies and emergency response scenarios. You can set up a network and start making calls in less than an hour over any IP backhaul, including wifi, BGAN or VSAT.
Low power and lightweight, this station is so portable that you could carry it by hand to the top of the highest hill in your area.
The RapidCell includes a rugged mast, power supply, antenna, and coax cable. The BTS rests safe inside a weather-proof enclosure.
- Public/private networks in hard to reach geographies
- Rural cellular and WLL services
- Rapid deployment by First Responders
- Private industrial networks (maritime and mining)
- Enterprise wireless PBX systems
- Rapid deployment in emergency response scenarios
- Extreme network portability
- Voice, messaging, and data services
- Single or multi-ARFCN capable
- Local service without backhaul
- Low power consumption (<35W)
- No dependency on other network servers
- Database driven, software upgradable
|Radio Interface||Phase 2+ GSM|
|Services Supported||Speech/SMS + GPRS|
|Operating Bands||850/900/1800/1900 MHz, depending on model|
|Call Capacity||7-14 concurrent full rate calls (1-2 TRX)|
|Service Range||1-7.5 km, conﬁguration and terrain dependent|
|Power Supply||12-20 VDC unregulated, 35W max|
|Output Power||Up to 2W total|
|Software||OpenBTS, Asterisk, Ubuntu Linux, subscriber registry, SMS server|
|Network Interface Protocols||Speech: SIP/RTP, GSM-FR codec. SMS: SIP RFC-3428 page-mode|
|Network Interface||Ethernet / IP|
|Management Interfaces||HTTP, Browser based UI, SSH console, CLI|
|Operating Temperature||-40C to +60C (-42F to +140F) ambient|
|Dimensions (Enclosure)||Height: 12”, Width: 10”, Depth: 5”. IP-67 Compliant|
Please contact us.